The Vermont Veterans' Home provides best of class healthcare services to Veterans, their spouses, and Gold Star parents. We honor our residents' choices and respect their right to self-determination by providing patient centered care. The Vermont Veterans' Home is a community for all Veterans of military service, not just those that have served during war time. You can confirm your eligibility with our admissions team. To apply for residency at the Vermont Veterans' Home, there are a few steps that need to be taken.
- Download the application and fill it out to the best of your ability
- OR download, complete, and print the fillable application
- Submit any Advance Directives or other requested information
- Submit the applications with all current medical information attached and a copy of discharge paperwork from the armed forces (DD 214 or VA HINQ) Request a copy of DD214 from National Archives
- All Veterans need to download and fill out the 1010EZ and include it with the packet.
COVID-19 test results are required prior to admission to the Vermont Veterans’ Home.
Please review Resident Rights Policy:
Resident Rights in pdf form
If you have any questions or to set up a tour of our campus, you can contact the Admission Department.
Email the Admission Department
325 North Street
Bennington, VT 05201